We Offer our Employees:
– a dynamic and fast-paced working environment with a strong team culture;
– highly skilled and multidisciplinary project teams with specialisations in built heritage, historical and Aboriginal archaeology, heritage planning, and interpretation and history;
– industry expertise at our fingertips—GML’s partners are recognised within the heritage industry, throughout Australia and the rest of the world;
– an internal training and development program that allow all of us to boost our knowledge, develop skills and build great careers;
– opportunities to work on some of the most significant heritage places across Australia, and a diverse range of sites from residential houses to industrial places, and archaeological sites to cultural landscapes;
– knowledge of where the business is heading, and a hands-on role in implementing the firm’s strategic objectives;
– an ongoing commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and quality in everything we do; and
– a range of employment add-ons including an employee profit share scheme, loyalty leave, paid parental leave, income protection insurance, employee referral scheme and other benefits including a training and development program, health and wellbeing program and fun social activities.
We’d Love to Hear from You
We’re always on the lookout for passionate and skilled professionals to join our team. Let us know if you’re interested! Tell us about yourself and share your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.