Join our Team: Operations Co-ordinator
If you believe that your excellent administrative and coordinating skills would help you enjoy and succeed in this vital and varied role, we would love to hear from you.
About the Opportunity
Due to some recent restructuring, we seek an experienced office coordinator or administrator to support the Manager, People and Operations in our Sydney HQ (Surry Hills). This will be a busy role, relied upon by consultants, managers, and support staff to help them work happily and efficiently. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate servicing, repairs, and maintenance of company assets.
- Maintain accurate and current lists, registers, and document libraries.
- Assist in the set up and onboarding of new starter incl. running up new laptops, setting up new workstations and technology etc.
- Maintain the office library, archives and other filing and storage systems.
- Maintain the office and kitchen maintaining general tidiness, cleanliness, and presentation, and keep supplies and consumables well stocked.
- Answer phones, greet visitors, monitor mail, arrange couriers and deliveries, seek quotes, place orders and other general administrative duties.
- Book travel and assist in the coordination of events.
- …and more…
- 3 or more years’ experience in a similar office administration or coordinating role.
- Intermediate or higher skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a general familiarity and comfort with computers and technology (e.g. if you can connect multiple monitors to a laptop via a docking station and setup multiple screens in Windows 10 – brilliant!).
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- An unrestricted driver’s license – you will need to be able to drive fleet vehicles in for servicing etc.
- Self-driven with initiative and the willingness to ask questions without hesitation.
- Experience in a professional services environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible approach to a wide range of duties and tasks.
Working at GML
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home options.
- Generous health and wellbeing allowance.
- Loyalty leave.
- GML funded paid parental leave.
- New employee referral bonuses.
- Personalised training & development budgets.
- Post graduate study allowances.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please write a concise cover letter to address the criteria outlined above. Send us an email with your cover letter and resume attached.
Applications close at 5:30pm on Friday 22nd April 2022.